By uniform heat distribution in infrared-heated rooms, the suspension of bacteria and dust particles is minimized. Primarily only space-enclosing surfaces are heated. Thus a homogeneous, stationary state is achieved and a variety of symptoms (allergies, joint pain, high blood pressure and stress, vein problems and headaches) are solved.
The Infrared System SoloTherm® irradiates all space-enclosing surfaces, for example -first of all the floors and walls. As a result they dry up persistently and facilitate a pleasant indoor climate.
Dry walls also do not offer any nutrients for mold. They are "nipped in the (nonexistent) germination."
But not only mold spores and alike are eliminated. A reduced convection to a minimum of 10% in the ambient air also prevents persistent air movements (Indoor Typhoons) because the entire space is nearly uniformly heated.
Dust swirls and air pollution remain largely suppressed, so many health problems (asthma, eczema, allergies, cough, stimuli, stress, etc.) are reduced significantly. Even thrombosis will never again be triggered by the space heater - in spite of warm feet!
The so-called "diseases of civilization" (caused mainly by central heating) remain the memory of the 20th century.
Every person who is not negatively effected by the sun enjoys sunbathing.
They feel comfortable in the warm and unpolluted environment.
Incredible as it may sound, the Infrared System SoloTherm® provides reliable and similarly soothing warmth - both in changing weather conditions and in the dead of winter.
People usually seek refuge in the shadow when the sun gets to hot.
The Infrared System SoloTherm® thermostat however is set to a much smaller value than usual, because "perceived warmth" is enough.
The absence of convection drafts in the Infrared System SoloTherm® even makes it easier to breathe, even if not immediately noticed.
You neither have to have asthma nor must you be plagued by other problems in order to enjoy pure air.
For example, passive smokers also breathe easy: Cold smoke, residing in walls and furniture becomes a thing of the past. For space-enclosing surfaces (especially walls), which are warmer than the ambient air, take up no condensation.
Weather-sensitive people know a common problem: rising warm air encourages headaches, falling cold air can cool the feet.
A very high proportion of radiation heat prevents just this air movement - and the associated temperature fluctuations.
The Infrared System SoloTherm® reaches a heat radiation portion of at least 80%. This corresponds to the physically attainable maximum of the heat radiation. The remaining 20% of convection are necessary in order to allow radiation at all.
Herdweg 2/2, D-71131 Jettingen
Phone +49 (0) 7452 / 89 65 280
Fax +49 (0) 7452 / 89 65 283